Lastnight I did the following things:
- Checked the Eroticon 2017 Twitter account (@eroticonUK)
- Re read what I’d written and laughed that I considered I might actually want to go
- Booked a weekend in Dublin
- Baked a pear and ginger cake, and blueberry, almond and polenta cake
- Thought more about Eroticon 2017, and if I could actually go.
- Booked tickets to Eroticon 2017.
I wanted to go this year, but I’m very good at talking myself out of things- especially things which involve sitting in a room with some incredible talent and such open, awakened minds. But I’ve loved starting out in this community, and the support has been brilliant. I love learning, and listening to others, which may improve my confidence and writing.
I’m really quite nervous. Actually I’m very nervous. I love London, but I’ve never been to Camden really. What do I wear? What do I do? Who do I talk to?
The quiet girl in the corner is likely to be me!